Day at the Swap meet!!

Saturday, December 27, 2008



So I went to the swap meet today and it was quite fun. I haven't been there in so long and forgot how much useless crap you can buy!! But there is one good thing it is good for, and that's picking up sunglasses for dirt cheap!!. Yes of course I picked up a couple of pairs because I always seem to break mine.

After that I went to the Army/Navy surplus store in Orange!! I have been looking for a pea coat since forever...So I cruised over there with Nick, Renee, and of course LITTLE SYD!!! Anyways long story short, I picked one up and its freaking amazing!! Makes me want to travel somewhere cold just to wear it!! Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas and looking forward to NEW YEARS!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP